- Lesson 1: How to create a multi-tapered wing.
- Lesson 2: How to
cut a tapered panel, continuation of Lesson 1.
- Lesson 3: How to
create a hollow wing by exporting a profile to a DXF file.
- Lesson 4: How to
create an orthogonal spar in a multi-tapered wing (for GMFC PRO).
- Lesson 5: How to cut stacked panels and visualize trajectory using LitCut.
- Lesson 6: How to synchronize two different shapes using the aligment mode (for GMFC PRO). GMFC project tuto_align.cnc for this lesson.
- Lesson 7: How to synchronize two different shapes using the aligment mode (for GMFC EXPERT).
- Lesson 8: Cutting a wing panel with GMFC Expert for fiberglass bagging.
- Lesson 9: making a carbon spar for a fiberglass wing (in French).
- Lesson 10: Cutting aileron for a fiberglass wing and assembling them with silicon (in French).
- How to prepare text for foam cutting using autocad.